It's 100% plant-based, making it vegan, cruelty-free and biodegradable with the potential to be easily recycled. CUPRO is made from the flossy cotton filament left on the cotton seed that is usually discarded after the 'ginning' process which takes all the longer fibers to make cotton. This waste filament is then processed like rayon and woven to create a beautiful drapey fabric that looks and feels like silk BUT washes and cares like cotton......because it actually IS cotton!
- Woven cupro with silky hand-feel, great drape and body.
- Wedge-shape dress is wide at shoulders tapering to the hem.
- Wide neckline has self trim with raw edges and cover-stitch
- Outside over-locked seams
- Signature raw hems with cover-stitching
- Unique hand-dye 'crackle' technique (each piece is unique)
- Made in Los Angeles
- Length 36"
- Model is 5'10.5" wearing size Small